When purchasing an item from Micleo, you are actually access to the codebase and the license to use that code for your projects.
If you have any questions, please contact us via [email protected].
- Micleo retains ownership of the codebase but grants the usage on the following terms and conditions.
- The License grants you, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the code to create an end product.
- You are licensed to use the codebase to create a end product for yourself or for multiple clients, and the end product may or may not be sold. Resellers and freelancers are allowed to purchase on their client's behalf and charge for their services.
|Full Source Code||✅||✅|
|Personal and Commercial Use||Lifetime||Lifetime|
|Company size & number of developers||Solo-developer||Teams of developers|
|Support||12 Months||12 Months|
|Updates & New Features||12 Months||12 Months|
|Use in a single end product that’s sold||✅||✅|
|Use in multiple end-products that are sold||❌||✅|
|Create SaaS Apps/ Create Software OR App that sale||Single||Unlimited|
|Separate sale of our UI Elements||❌||❌|
|Create online/offline generators based on our products||❌||❌|
Things you are allowed to do with the codebase:
- You are allowed to create a end product of the codebase
- You are allowed to create multiple end products of the codebase (TEAM LICENSE only)
Things you are not allowed to do with the codebase:
- You are not allowed to create a product that sells the codebase itself
- You are not allowed to redistribute the codebase without the permission of the original author
- You are not allowed to share your license with any other individuals or companies
A License is for a lifetime. That means, once you buy it, you can use the product forever within the restrictions described in this document.
Support, updates & new features Period
12 months of support and updates are included. After this period you can renew/extend your license in order to get support and updates.